Saturday, October 25, 2008

Toddler Walking

Ok, an ad just popped up on this blog that reads "TODDLER WALKING - Great deals, smart bargains at Shopzilla.com"

I know that the website just randomly picked two words in my blog and made them into an ad to get people to search their site, but I couldn't help but wonder what kind of money you could make off exhausted parents willing to pay someone to walk their toddlers? I guess it's called a babysitter, but I like the idea of a toddler walker much better. It conjures up an image of a harried woman being pulled down the street by eight energetic toddlers on leashes disguised as teddy bear backpacks. (yet another product I once scoffed at but now totally understand)

Incidentally, I clicked on the ad and there were no actual toddler walkers to be found. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment