Friday, May 21, 2010

Oops!

I was just telling Robbie last night that I must have alienated everyone because I hadn't received a single comment on any of my posts since switching to a new format. Then I went looking for an old post this morning and realized that there WERE comments on my posts - I just hadn't been moderating them because my settings were automatically switched when I moved.

I've restored my old comment settings, so things should be back to normal now. And I apologize for ignoring any of you. I should have known something was amiss when my mom asked me what potty training advice I had given Kelly after my post about Emerson being potty trained. Whoops!

1 comment:

  1. You should have known something was wrong it you didn't see any comments from me. You know I always have to put in my two cents, whether anybody wants me to or not.

    ReplyDelete