Thursday, September 10, 2009

Woo Hoo

The Good News: I finally broke down and got a new (ish) Nikon D40 camera. This means I can finally, at least in theory, take good pictures! I can't wait to take pictures of my first born son.

The Bad News: I had to sell aforementioned first born son to pay for it.

So here's our second son, enjoying post-bath euphoria:



Fionn after we break the news that the camera is the new baby in the family:



Now I'm off to figure out how to use this darned contraption. See you in a few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh...how exciting! I'm a Canon girl myself, but that looks like a really decent camera. You're going to have so much fun with it...can't wait to see the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing the difference a good camera makes. I quickly learned that as well!!

    MY email is MelissaAbbott6@aol.com
    I will definitely be keeping in contact with you.. and your family is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete