Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Snowy Day




First, I have to say that I am so grateful for all the name suggestions everyone offered this past month. I proved my theory that while I may not be exceptionally witty, I surrounded myself with people who are.

I haven't been able to bring myself to pick just one yet, but I promise I will be cleaning someone's house soon enough.

In the meantime, I wanted to share some pictures from our winter adventure. We spent 30 minutes getting the boys bundled up in winter gear, 5 minutes trying to convince Emerson to get on the sled (without success), and 10 minutes pulling Fionn around on the sled before we collectively realized we were freezing our butts off.











We were making Valentine's earlier that morning and Emerson decided he wanted to carry around one of the paper hearts all day. It's a miracle it survived our sledding adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Snowy days always conjure up those Currier & Ives visions, but for the most part they turn out to be nothing but hassle and misery. We keep trying because once in a while everything works out and those memories last a lifetime. Actually the bad memories last a lifetime too, and they provide the best laughs.

    ReplyDelete